Haffner & Morgan is your go-to legal team when it comes to major and minor car accidents. Our team is experience in all of the following common cases:
- Head-on collision
- Multi-vehicle collision
Haffner & Morgan’s car accident attorneys work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
How We Can Help
Haffner & Morgan stand ready to help, counsel and advise the injured through the process of an auto accident. Haffner & Morgan will immediately launch a legal investigation into your case and the circumstances surrounding the crash. This investigation will be the foundation of a strong case for you by gathering evidence such as driving records, eye-witness statements, media reports, photos or video, and a complete analysis of the road conditions and potential infrastructure problems, which may have contributed to the car accident. These first steps for an auto accident attorney lay the basis for establishing the defendant’s fault.
Coinciding with this process, the car accident attorneys at Haffner & Morgan will begin the process of communication with the first and third party insurance companies. This establishes the amount of insurance money will be available to the accident victim from the insurance companies after proving liability. If the care you are receiving from your health insurance is inadequate in treating your injuries, the car accident attorneys can refer you to physicians who would be able to treat on a lien basis. That is, they would be treating you for payment to be received after your settlement or jury-verdict.
Different Kinds of Car Accidents
In addition to the more common car accidents pointed out above, there are a variety of auto accident cases that we serve:
- Road Rage. In cases of “road rage,” drivers use their vehicle as a weapon. Such drivers will often face serious criminal charges.
- High Speed Crashes. Recent studies have found that speeding was cited as a factor in 30 percent of all deadly auto accidents in the U.S., and that number is likely a conservative estimate.
- Texting And Driving. The Majority of states have implemented bans on texting and driving. Ignoring these laws could cost drivers a hefty fine, but it still pales in comparison to the costs associated with major car accidents.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Public awareness campaigns over the past several decades have started to decrease the number of alcohol-fueled crashes, but they still remain a serious problem across the country.
- Rollover Accidents. These are often extremely serious crashes, and a vehicle defect or poor road conditions can sometimes be factors. An experienced attorney can help prove a design or manufacturing defect in your vehicle or the road, street, or highway contributed to a rollover crash.
Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Case
The leading cause of injuries in the United States is auto accidents. It’s not surprising when you think about it: four thousand pound hunks of metal hurtling down the highway can do obviously do great damage to the human body in ways both visible and invisible. Serious injuries to the brain, spinal cord, bones, tendons, muscles and connective tissue are unfortunately all too common. It is particularly difficult for those injured to heal from their injuries while simultaneously deal with the vehicle repair facilities, rental car agencies, insurance adjusters, medical providers and billing and collection outfits.
Those injured in an auto accident by the negligence of another driver often run into the difficulties and roadblocks put up by insurance companies when trying to be made whole for the losses they’ve suffered. In fact, many do great damage to their rights and the value of their cases when they try to “handle it themselves.” Individuals with legal representation receive over three times the recovery than those without. Haffner & Morgan stand ready to help, counsel and advise the injured through the process.
Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Case
At Haffner & Morgan we take a client first approach in everything from rear end motor-vehicle accidents to wrongful death suits. In all matters, we are ethical, aggressive and tireless advocates for our clients. Our expertise and experience make us well equipped to handle even the most complex matters.